Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Surf Surf Cari Gambar

I got tagged by her ! I found this type of Tagging menagging interesing. The rules are simple. Use Google Images to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people. *tapi ada pulang ku membuyuk sikit cari arah 2nd page !! haha *


What is your blog about?


Name of your first and only love?
Baik saja sanang namanya ani di google.. byk resultnya! hehehe

Age of My Next Birthday?


The places i would like to travel to?



My Favourite Place?
None other than shopping malls.. huhuhu..


The City I lived in?


My college Major?
Go figure
My favourite Food?




Bad Habit?


My nickname?
I was rather suprise to find this picture!! yikes..


My Hobby?
Over jua ni ah.. walaupun suka menggambar!! hahaha

and this... apa lagi?

My Sport?

My wishlist?
Turutkan hati panjang pulang lagi nie.. mana ada ia bagitau maximum brapa kn? adakh?









7 People I Tag:
1. Metallichick
2. Eyah
3. Dang-Salat
4. Alai Rashidah
5. Ka Alai
6. Adib
7. Najib

No comments: