Monday, December 8, 2008

Laut and Darat

First of all, I would like to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha... Maaf Zahir & Batin. Semoga kita semua mendapat limpahan rahmat Allah S.W.T jua. Amin.

The day went pretty well. Went to Nini Kampung's house for tahlil in the morning and in the afternoon ada Majlis Korban di 'Laut'. 'Laut' here refers to one of the simpang in Burung Pingai Berakas just the next simpang from my former house. I don't really know why we call it 'Laut' actually, the whole simpang is called 'Laut' so siapa2 yang rumahnya disimpang atu kami panggil urang 'Laut' and Urang 'Laut' panggil simpang kami 'Darat', so kami ertinya urang 'Darat' padahal semua jua didarat. hahaha. I have yet to discover the history between this. Talking about 'Laut', My late Datu yusuf (Mom's grandfather) house is one of the houses yang termasuk dalam simpang 'Laut'. And oh... to all Yusuf Family, we finally have our official blog created by G-Ejan (my uncle). Click here.

Its already past midnight. I really need to go to sleep...

toodles.....

No comments: