Sunday, July 15, 2007

Jangan di katakan teluurgh kepala gajah sekalipun kalau kau nak makan makanlah..

... Haji bakhil sanggup membayargghnya..
Huhuhu... Im still waiting for movies that can beat P.Ramlee movies... Will there be any? I don't think so. Ok what am i talking about? I am actually sick. I have a very bad flu.. been sneezing for a gazillion times since this morning. Baby Hur (baby cuzzin) ni menjangkitkn selesmanya arah ku!! nyeh...
Went to tasek this morning. But today wasnt so productive. I didnt even went for jungle trekking that i always do. I only went to climb the hill at the ampangan(spelling?) atupun ngalih ku kn naik. I guess I wasnt really up yet! ngantuk ku masih tadi atu. I slept late last night sal tu mendownload Las Vegas from Veoh ah. Aku sakai! aku baru tau akan kewujudan http://www.veoh.com Now ive successfully downloaded 6 episodes of season 4 Las Vegas sudah. Woohooo.. Zati and suzy! nda kamu jeles? aku liat sudah!! lol. Download th kamu. nda lama... sekajap saja mendownload.

This afternoon, attended K'Yus' (Eyah's sister) mandi belawat with Waida. Bah waida bila body scrub?! ko lanja aku? aku kapih ni. And jadi ko blanja aku kawin di UK? if jadi sengaja ku kawin masa ko disana. Malas ku nunggu ko balik. hahaha.. I just heard a fren of mine back from SUAMP RIPAD got engaged last friday! Congratulations Tina! wish both of u a lifetime of happiness and may both of you be blessed! kalau kawin jgn lupa panggil kami.
Ok cboy datang! gtg.. babai...
XOXO

No comments: