Sunday, May 13, 2007

Ini lah kisah...

Assalamualaikum.

Iski ku kan membuat first entry ku ani. Tapi nda ku tau apa kn di ceritakn. I just woke up! and its 10am. The house is so quiet, dad and sister went to yayasan my uncle panggil for opening ceremony kadainya. Babah banguni tadi but mata ku langsung nda mau dibuka, blame it to the addictive ugly betty. ahir ku tdur lehnya. ive been downloading ugly betty since hari atu... tapi baru singan episode 13. I just love si betty atu.... shes ugly but shes smart (mcm aku!!! gnya ia lawa sikit lah aku lawa byk and smart byk).

Si shawal kuar dmlm! sasak ku... aku mau si Heliza kuar. Kesian jua si Ebi tu nada kawan. AFUNDI EBI !! relaaax...

Its mother's day today! So happy mother's day kepada ibu-ibu di mana jua berada.

For my late babu...For all those moments i have bugged you, Im sorry. For all those moments you have guided me and for all the love you gave me, Thank you very much. I love you babu! We miss you and you will forever be in our hearts. mwahzzzz....




xoxo





No comments: